Monday, September 20, 2010

The Joy of Positive Mantras!

Making your own positive thoughts and statements is a sure way to help feel wonderful and attract good luck!

Mine are:

Everything is working out perfectly!

I can have anything I want in life!

All good things are happening!

I always have more than enough love and money!

The world is showering me with good things!

Life is fun and joyous!

Everything is getting better all the time!

Things are working themselves out!

What fun thing should I do next?

Watch the way these statements make you feel. uplifted! energized! If we don't make are own thoughts and ideas we will just pick up others(parents friends etc) or those of the media in general.
Today think and speak consciously and radiate the positive energy of all your dreams coming true!

No comments:

Post a Comment