Sunday, September 12, 2010

Today I give up the luxury of complaining

Today I realized how grumpy I can be and complaining!
If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything! Hold your tongue! In general people really don't like negativity! You will be sure to silence a room or rain on someones parade with your negative attitude. Can't you find nice things to say? Change your view to love, acceptance and non-judgment. Why to we get offended so easily? do we feel threatened?

Positive thoughts:
I am secure in myself and I am not threatened by others, I view others with love, acceptance and non judgment, I look for the best in people and situations! I am conscious of the thoughts, feelings and words that I am emitting into the world.

A few months ago I went to see Karunamayi her lessons deeply touched me about only saying sweet words about others:
http://www.karunamayi.org/Message-Introduction.html

1 comment:

  1. This was a great thing to hear when I first got up today. thank you :)

    ReplyDelete